Tuesday 21 June 2011

Toyologist Competition

I'm sorry some of you seem to be having a little trouble leaving comments on my blog :(
I'm not sure how to resolve this right now, it may be something to do with your cookies (can be accessed in the Internet options under privacy) or it may be gremlins in my blog, either way this is obviously not fair for those who wish to take part but can't find a way to comment, so I have just edited the entry terms which now involve taking a look at the Toys R us facebook page, then leaving me a comment or emailing me Sarahdazjc@aol.com

To pick a winner I will write out each persons name pop them in a hat and my lovely children can pick the winner

Hope this works better!

Thanks for the interest and Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...