Sunday 7 October 2012

Autumn footwear from Brantano

I love Autumn, I like the cool crisp mornings and the beautiful colours, finding conkers and crunching through leaves, the frost, enjoying a afternoon walk then coming home to warm back up, with a cup of hot chocolate.


But there is a problem, we're all abit short of suitable boots and winter footwear!

People who know me will know that I am not one for following fashion really, and tend to stick to practical needs, and so when it comes to my footwear I tend to grab the closest thing to me, the easiest to put on in a rush and something that is comfy, and so my trusty pair of crocs tend to be the most worn. As for the children they seem to have all had a sudden growth spurt and so everyone is in need of some new winter boots.

Brantanos have a really great collection of shoes, huge variety to suit the whole family, with top brand names such as Clark, Hush Puppie, Sketchers and Start rite to name just a few.

We have a local store which is great to have a look in, but there is nothing better than abit of online shopping, so I have been having a nosey through the Brantano website where they have a huge selection to choose from from school shoes to sandals with some web exclusive styles too, so it is definitely worth a look.

I am liking the look of these Mountain Peak Camo boots for the boys
MountainPeak Boot : £24.00

and I love these Sketchers boots for Chloe
Sketchers Keepsakes - £45

As for me, well I think it is time I swapped my crocs for some Wellingtons!

This post was brought to you in conjunction with Brantanos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...