Thursday 10 November 2011

Christmas IS coming!

So its already November, 2011 has flown and in a mere few weeks it will be Christmas, and there is nothing we can do about it, already the shops are getting in the Christmas decorations and food, the TV adverts are playing Christmas jingles, and the Children are writing letters to Santa!

Like many other parents my calender for December is always full, lots of Christmas plays, and parties at school, this year I will be one step ahead tho with our Christmas Outfits, thanks to FancyDressOutfitters who offered to send us a selection of their fancy dress Christmas outfits.

I picked out an outfit each for my three and they arrived the very next day! the lovely selection of Christmas clothes was great there is something for everyone from traditional angels and Shepherds to more fun donkeys and Christmas puddings!


Dressing up is something all mine enjoy, and each year around the end of November I like to set up a festive photoshoot, and the photo then goes on to become my personalized Christmas Card image (although its getting increasingly difficult to get all three to sit and smile at the same time!) along with lots of school parties and Christmas activities it's always nice to have a Christmas outfit at hand.


So with this in mind I picked out the Lovely Little Miss Santa outfit priced at £17.46, for Chloe. The size jumps up in quite big chunks, small for ages 4-6, medium for 7-9 and large for 10 to 12, I decided because Chloe is a tall 8 year old to go with the large size, and it fits her beautifully, it is a great quality dress, with an attached hood and pretty Christmas detailing to it, it is really festive and Chloe loves it! I can see it being worn a lot over the Christmas period, and with its velvety feel and high quality it is unlikely to rip and will be able to take a fair amount of wear.

For Jake, my eldest who is 9, I decided to go with the Traditional Santa Outfit, Again in size large for 10 to 12 years. This suit fits Jake fine, and is great quality, it comes with boot toppers, a belt, beard and gloves to complete the outfit, and a lovely Santas hat. which fits perfectly. This is one of the nicest Santa outfits I've ever had, it really is great quality and like with the Little Miss Santa outfit it is good enough quality to withstand alot of wear. Great quality and well worth the £18.70 price tag.


For Mikey we decided on the Elf costume, priced at £12.33 now Mikey is 4 so I was unsure which size group to get him, he is not a huge 4 year old and fits neatly into size 4 - 5 clothes, I in the end decided on small size which states for size 3 - 5. In hindsight I could have perhaps gone with the medium size, but I did not want it to be far too big on Mikey. Everything fits him perfectly apart from the hat, which is really rather small and wouldn't even cover half of his head!So in the photos here he is wearing a Santa hat we purchased last year from a pound shop! the Material of the Elves outfit is alot thinner than the Santa and Little miss Santa Costumes, but the overall effect is great, we have had this outfit in the past from when Jake was young and it lasted years and years until they all grew out of it! It is a three piece set, (hat, top and trousers) and all details are attached, making it easy to put on and take off again, and is perfect for both boys and girls, its an all round great Christmas costume and very reasonably priced!

So if you want to get a heads up on the Christmas Preperations be sure to check out FancyDressOutiftters online store now to see their great range of Christmas Costumes, but they also do a whole array of other costumes including all the favourite super heros and film characters.
Or why not check out their Facebook page : FDO facebook where there is lots of offers and competitions.


We were sent these great costumes to review but as always my opinions are my own

4 comments:

  1. Not only do we have the same dog...it looks like we have very similar fireplaces too! Great photo's...I love them! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos. I can't believe it's going to be Christmas very soon. One day it was the middle of the summer then I blinked and it's chilly and holiday time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great,Christmas is nearly here :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...