Saturday 26 November 2011

Saturday is Caption Day!

I've just spent a good chunk of the past 24 hours participating in the amazing Photobox 24LIVE event on their facebook page, and how fab it has been really made me think about my photos and was such fun watching others attempts at the challenges and trying to come up with something in the one hour time slot.. I went to bed around 2.30am cutting short the 24 hour stint, but well done to anyone else who completed all the challenges!!

Anyway Saturday is caption day, and seems as I have a nice selection of photos to use now thanks to photobox can you help me Caption this?

and then pop on over to Mammasauras and see the other great photos to caption!

Saturday Is Caption Day

20 comments:

  1. The nativity play was saved when Mary's understudy stepped in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my ears got cold, I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your blanket. Oh, you do? Bothered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But Gok said the pink with accentuate my brown hair !

    ReplyDelete
  4. tell me, is pink my colour?
    Yeah, thought not!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeez, Daddy it MUST be time to put the central heating on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't mess with me, I may wear pink headwear but I am one feisty puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh come on.... i draw the line at pink stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm thinking this is a good look for me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously why do humans find it amusing to dress us up like this? Pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unless you gots a cookie in your hand fur me, go away! ;)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  11. So I am having a duvet day...you got a problem with that?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...