Tuesday 22 November 2011

The Gallery - I'm proud of..

This weeks Tara over at Sticky Fingers has given us a great blog prompt of 'Something you're proud of'

I have sat n pondered this for the last half hour, I could go with the obvious things my children I am proud of them obviously, I am proud of how they coped when we had to move, leaving everything they knew behind, I'm proud of how they have made new friends and how they try there best (well most of the time) I'm proud of them for being themselves and being such great individual characters.


I'm proud of  how me and my other half have stuck together through good times and bad, I'm proud of my photos, my digital scrapbooks I make and yes I'm proud of this blog.

I'm proud of being apart of Homestart, being apart of something that is such a huge benefit to so many people.

 I guess you could say I'm proud of myself.


I don't have perfect hair, or good fashion sence, I don't wear makeup or earn thousands of pounds, but I try my best, I hope I'm instiling good morals in my children and creating memories for them to be happy with. I don't get things right all the time but thats fine too. Yes, I'm proud of just being myself - so this is my Gallery Picture this week...  me, as I am most days, no straightened hair, or posh clothes no fancy air brushing, just myself.

16 comments:

  1. Good for you! Yes, you should be proud of yourself. We rarely take any time to say it do we, and sometimes we don't feel it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. you for sure should be proud of yourself. Well done you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rightly so you should be proud of yourself for being a mum to three children and bringing them up do well. Well done for acknowledging your own merits I think as mums we forget to be proud of ourselves x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be proud of yourself, you have done an amazing job and your children are gorgeous and a credit to you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post is my fav this week! Gorgeous photo's and you should be proud of yourself, beautiful family! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those kiddies look full of character and it's really refreshing to see someone just pop up a photo of themselves that simply shows us the person behind the blog as you would see if you bumped into them in the street any day of the week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should be very proud indeed. All to often we hide our light under a bushel - it's great you've blown your own trumpet a little. You've created such a fantastic and interesting post doing so.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are lovely, And all look like they really love each other!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes you should be proud and as someone that has experienced the help and support of homestart I think your amazing and I hope to be able to return the favour later on in life! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good choices for being proud of - both the kids and you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello you! You look really lovely too. I don't wear make up and tie my hair up in a scrunchy all the time which I then hate to see in photos :)
    Well done you x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who needs designer clothes to be a great Mum - no one!
    You should be proud of yourself & your wonderful achievements.

    ReplyDelete
  13. And you look fab and so should be proud :O) and of the great job you do with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I must admit Sarah, You are just you, and no matter what i've said in the past to buy fancy clothes etc, you've always said I am me and I will not change myself for someone else. Good on you but, like I just said it's so tempting to hit a airbrush or try harder to get that perfect shot. The thing that makes you so lovely is the "heres a camera and heres me". I guess its your fundimental moral that youve said to me so many times in the past. I am not trying to impress you I am just me, like me or not I am me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cracking pictures and great words too!

    That's an awesome pout your son is sporting, they all look like great characters. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...